Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Great Night, With Great People (Latina's Hollywood Hotlist Party)

Latina Magazine celebrated their special October issue with an exclusive “Hollywood Hotlist Party.” This event that took place at the Redbury Hotel on October 3rd was full of amazing empowering people. Glee star Naya Rivera, along with other celebrities walked the red carpet at this special event. This event celebrate the many accomplishments that the Latino community has done.


Throughout the night, many people arrived. Meeting people and socializing with them was the best part of the night. The luxurious and fun environment, made everyone feel up beat and excited. Treats like endless sushi rolls, open bar, and great desserts were a must at the event.


COVERGIRL did an amazing job at making its guest feel right at home. Professional make-up artists were on the spot, to make sure that every guest looked amazing. Getting a retouch on your makeup was not only easy, but very fun as well. COVERGIRL once again demonstrated its loyalty to its consumers.

This Hollywood Hotlist Party was amazing. It was great to network with people who you would have never imagined meeting.  I can honestly say that I walked away with a sense of gratitude for such a great invitation. From the moment I walked into the event to the moment I left, I felt like I was truly treated like a princess. It has been one of the best events that I have ever gone to, and I do hope that I get to attend many more like it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment